(G2QC) is a revolutionary starter battery that can be a drop-in replacement of the Standard Lead Acid (SLA) battery currently used in petrol/diesel powered, and hybrid automobiles.
G2QC does not contain environmentally harmful lead and sulfuric acid. It has a life span of over 6 years, considerably longer than SLAs and weighs in at approximately 6-10kg, a fraction of an SLA’s weight.
Compared to SLAs, the G2QC provides higher torque/horsepower, more complete combustion of air/fuel mix, and reduce fuel consumption.
The most significant advantage of G2QC is its ability to reduce emission of harmful pollutants.
- The ability of G2QC to significantly reduce harmful emissions has been verified by two independent testing laboratories.
- In both tests, the test vehicle emission was measured first with the car running with an SLA installed and later an e-Synergy G2QC.
- The VICOM Emission Testing Lab (VETL) in Singapore tested a 6.5 year old, petrol powered BMW. The TUV NOD test was done in Dusseldorf Germany using 5 year old, diesel powered Volkswagen. A summary of the test results and copies of the actual reports are shown below.
How does G2QC work ?
- Through proprietary sensing methods, embedded algorithm collects car’s electrical load requirements
- Peripheral pumps, motors, devices
- The algorithm runs in loops of few few nanoseconds, extremely dynamic
- In every loop algorithm performs complex calculations of the sensed load, and discharge from supercapacitors optimum level of current to car’s electrical system, including Engine Ignition
- With high power density, supercapacitors can discharge high amperage electrical power to ignition or injection systems, petrol and diesel respectively.
- As such enhancing engine performance, reduce emissions, and fuel saving.
|Emission Test Results|
|Petrol Engine (VETL)|
|Lead Acid (P)||888||17||31||48|
|SMART Battery (P)||583||006||24||31|
|Diesel Engine (5 yr VW 1.6L)|
|Lead Acid (D)||453||83||128*||211|
|SMART Battery (D)||416||69||126*||196|
- NOx comes the fusion of Nitrogen and Oxygen at high temperature. Increase in temperature will increase NOx.
- Diesel engine, using hot compressed air to ignite diesel droplets, heat up to above 1500C. Diesel engine runs on higher temperature as compared to petrol engine.
- Car used for testing complied to EURO V standard, without additive of AdBlue.
- New EURO VI cars are equipped with AdBlue, which effectively remove the NOx in exhaust fume.
(Lead Acid vs SMART Battery)